In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), the identification data of the company are exposed.
Company name: TERRA I XUFA S.L.
Commercial name: TERRA I XUFA
Social Domicile: Camí dels Rochs 19 46013(Valencia) España
Phone: +34 610867575
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valencia, Volume 8841, Book 6127, Sheet 74, Page V-127-406.
Main activity: WHOLESALE TRADE IN FRUITS AND VEGETABLES.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Access to the website is free of charge excluding the connection costs of the internet access service provider. The use of the website implies the acceptance of all the conditions included in this legal notice. The user must read this legal notice carefully each time he or she accesses it and ensure that it is the latest version published by TERRA I XUFA S.L., as the terms and conditions may vary.
The user agrees to use the website correctly and in accordance with the law, and in accordance with this legal notice. The user shall be liable to TERRA I XUFA, S.L. for any damage or loss caused as a result of non-compliance with these obligations. The use of the website with the intention of damaging the property or interests of TERRA I XUFA S.L. or of a third party, or in any way overloading, damaging or disabling networks, servers and any other hardware or software belonging to TERRA I XUFA S.L. or to a third party, is expressly prohibited.
The user agrees to use the content of the website in accordance with the law and with this legal notice, and with any conditions, regulations or instructions that may be applicable. The user must, in accordance with the legislation in force and without limitation, refrain from:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available to third parties, publicly disclose, alter or modify the content of the website, unless authorised by law or with the express consent of TERRA I XUFA S.L.
- Reproducing or copying for private use the contents that may be considered as Software in accordance with current legislation on intellectual property, as well as its public communication or making it available to third parties when these acts necessarily involve reproduction by the user or a third party.
- Extract and/or reuse all or a substantial part of the content of the website that TERRA I XUFA S.L. makes available to users.
All the contents of the website: texts, images, logos, links and other audiovisual and/or sound content, its graphic design and source codes, are the intellectual property of TERRA I XUFA S.L., and none of the exploitation rights recognised by current legislation on intellectual property may be understood to have been ceded to the user, except those that are strictly necessary for the use of the website.
The trademarks, trade names or logos are the property of TERRA I XUFA S.L. or third parties, and access to the website shall not be construed as conferring any right to such trademarks, trade names and/or logos.
INTRODUCTION OF LINKS TO THE WEBSITE
Internet users who wish to introduce links from their own web pages to the website must comply with the conditions detailed below, without ignorance of the same avoiding the responsibilities derived from the Law:
- The link will only connect to the home page of the Website but may not reproduce it in any form.
- In any case, in accordance with the applicable legislation in force at any given time, it is forbidden to establish frames of any kind that surround the website or allow the contents to be viewed through Internet addresses other than those of the website and, in any case, when they are viewed together with contents that are not part of the website in such a way that (I) it produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in users as to the true origin of the products, services or contents; (II) it involves an act of comparison or unfair imitation; (III) it serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of TERRA I XUFA; or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about TERRA I XUFA S.L., its partners, employees, customers or the quality of the products it distributes or services it provides shall be made from the page that introduces the link.
- Under no circumstances shall it be stated on the page where the link is located that TERRA I XUFA S.L. has given its consent to the insertion of the link or that it otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the products or services of the sender.
- The use of any word, graphic or mixed mark or any other distinctive sign of TERRA I XUFA S.L. within the sender’s page is prohibited except in the cases permitted by law or expressly authorised by TERRA I XUFA S.L. and provided that, in these cases, a direct link to the website is permitted in the manner established in this clause.
- The page that establishes the link must comply faithfully with the law and may not under any circumstances provide or link to its own content or that of third parties: (I) are illicit, harmful or contrary to morality and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (II) induce or may induce in the user the false conception that TERRA I XUFA S.L. subscribes to, endorses, adheres to or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, whether legal or illegal, of the sender; (III) are inappropriate or not relevant to the activity of TERRA I XUFA S.L. in view of the place, contents and subject matter of the sender’s website.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT OF LINKED WEBSITES
The website access service includes technical link devices, directories and even search tools that allow the user to access other pages and websites on the Internet (hereinafter referred to as “linked sites”). In these cases, TERRA I XUFA S.L. acts as an intermediary service provider in accordance with article 17 of Law 34/2002, of 12 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (‘LSSI’) and shall only be responsible for the content and services provided on the linked sites to the extent that it has effective knowledge of the illegality and has not deactivated the link with due diligence. In the event that the user considers that there is a site linked with illicit or inappropriate content, he or she may notify TERRA I XUFA S.L. at the following e-mail address: email@example.com, without this communication entailing any obligation to remove the corresponding link.
In no case shall the existence of linked sites presuppose the existence of agreements with the persons responsible for them or their owners, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of TERRA I XUFA S.L. with the statements, content or services provided.
TERRA I XUFA S.L. is not aware of the content and services of the linked sites and therefore shall not be liable for any damage caused by the unlawfulness, quality, non-updating, unavailability, error and uselessness of the content and/or services of the linked sites or for any other damage which is not directly attributable to TERRA I XUFA S.L.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Responsible for data processing: TERRA I XUFA S.L.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All products and services offered on the website are received via a contact form and/or purchase order. This website always requires the prior consent of users to process their personal data for the purposes indicated.
You have the right to revoke your prior consent at any time.
Registration of data processing activities:
- Web and hosting: TERRA I XUFA S.L. has SSL TLS v.1.2 encryption which allows the secure sending of personal data through standard contact forms, hosted on the servers that TERRA I XUFA S.L. has contracted from the company TERRA I XUFA S.L.
- Data collected through the website: The personal data collected will be automatically processed and incorporated into the corresponding files owned by TERRA I XUFA S.L.
- Comments form: On the website there is the possibility for users to leave comments on the site’s publications. There is a cookie that stores the data provided by the user so that they do not have to enter them again on each new visit and the email address, name, web and IP address are also collected internally. The data are stored in the servers of TERRA I XUFA S.L.
- User registration: Not allowed.
- Purchase form: To access the products and services offered in the online shop, the user has a purchase form subject to the conditions specified in the commercial policy and contract conditions (terms and conditions) where he will be required to provide contact and payment details. The data are stored on the servers of TERRA I XUFA S.L. This form collects information from the user during the payment process in the online shop. This information may include name, address, e-mail, telephone, payment details and others necessary to process them.
- Email: Our email service provider is TERRA I XUFA S.L.
- Payment service providers: Through the TERRA I XUFA S.L. website, you can access, by means of links, third party websites to make payment for products. At no time do the staff of TERRA I XUFA S.L. have access to the bank details entered (e.g. credit card number) which are provided through the website.
Rights of the user in relation to the protection of their data:
- Right to request the rectification of the user’s data (in case they are incorrect) or their deletion.
- The right to request the limitation of their processing, in which case they will only be kept by TERRA I XUFA S.L. for the exercise or defence of claims.
- The right to oppose the processing, in which case TERRA I XUFA S.L. will cease to process the data indicated, unless for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defence of possible claims it is necessary to continue processing. The models, forms and further information on how to manage the rights of the user are found in the Página oficial de la Agencia Española de Protección de Datos
- Right to forget and access personal data. You may at any time review, recover, anonymize and/or delete, in whole or in part, the data stored on the website, by sending an e-mail requesting it to: email@example.com
Retention of data:
- Disaggregated data: no deletion deadline.
- Customer data from the online shop: this will be the minimum necessary, and can be kept up to:
- 4 years: Ley sobre Infracciones y Sanciones en el Orden Social (obligations regarding affiliation, registrations, cancellations, contributions, payment of wages…); Arts. 66 and following Ley General Tributaria (accounting books…)
- 5 years: Art. 1964 Civil Code (personal actions without special term)
- 6 years: Art. 30 Commercial Code (accounting books, invoices…)
- 10 years: Art. 25 Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering and the Financing of Terrorism.
Data secrecy and security:
TERRA I XUFA S.L. undertakes to use the data, respecting their confidentiality and in accordance with their purpose, and to comply with its obligation to store them and adapt all the necessary measures to prevent their alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves the Regulation implementing Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data.
TERRA I XUFA S.L. adopts reasonably adequate security measures to detect the existence of viruses, brute force attacks and code injections. However, TERRA I XUFA S.L. cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that could produce alterations in the user’s computer systems (software and hardware) or in their electronic documents and files contained therein.
If any breach is detected, TERRA I XUFA S.L. undertakes to inform users within a maximum of 72 hours.